Monday 31 August 2009

London Street Style...Little Boots


Barbara, from Argentina and her little boots :))

Okay, so not so little but I suspect once Autumn/Winter is in full swing, Barbara's thigh-highs will seem positively ankle-length given the proliferation of ultra long boots appearing in stores and magazines. I don't think they are for everyone (my legs, for example, would look like two overstuffed Saucisson squeezed into acres of leather!) but for those with legs like Barbara's, get out the talcum powder, coathanger and vaseline and pull on 'em boots!


p.s. I am typing this from a hotel room in Lyon, France so posts are going to be a little sketchy over the next few days.

7 comments:

  1. This is the best fall outfit!! My shopping list now includes a knit dress with matching scarf. :)

    http://underfundedheiress.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! so natural and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather and Anon- so glad you like what Patricia was wearing :)) As I was walked around Lyon today I noticed so many girls sporting little jersey dresses teamed with flat or small-heeled ankle boots- perfect if you won't/can't stretch to the thigh-high boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is great but those boots...AMAZING. I'm in complete lust-love-envy!! Do you have any idea who makes them? I am obsessed with boots but have skinny legs like hers and it's near impossible to find boots that are fitted like that...I need!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lauren- Barbara told me they were from Zara! I don't think they were very expensive (maybe £80 or thereabouts) and I think she only just purchased them so they should still have some in stock. Hellllooooo lucky you having legs like Barbara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shes a Terrenal Goddess in these look
    Perfect Boots , i wish one Goddess like her (=P)

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks amazing!! i´m from Argentina, too!

    ReplyDelete